The AngioSculpt Scoring Balloon Catheter
The AngioSculpt Scoring Balloon Catheter is a unique product, offering an innovative nitinol scoring element which scores the plaque circumferentially and provides a precise and predictable solution to even the most difficult lesion challenges.
Technology That Sets a New Standard
- Flexible nitinol scoring element with rectangular spiral struts works in tandem with a semi-compliant balloon to score the target lesion
- Balloon inflation focuses uniform radial forces along
the edges of the nitinol element, scoring plaque circumferentially and
resulting in a precise and predictable outcome
- Semi-compliant balloon material allows the physician to tailor the device size to the vessel (2–20 atm) depending on the size of the balloon
- Two radiopaque markers indicate the working ends of the scoring balloon
- Nitinol-enhanced balloon deflation for excellent
rewrap and recross capabilities
Electropolished struts provide a margin
of safety, resulting in zero perforations
and no slippage.
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts the AngioSculpt Scoring Balloon Catheter to sale by or on the order of a physician.
CE Mark Granted for Coronary and Peripheral Applications.
WS-1000-0006 Rev B 01/09